Are you looking for the best and workable juicing recipes for weight loss? You are then in the right place to get perfect juice recipes. The juice is one kind of liquid extracted from different types of fruits and vegetables using a different type of juicer or blender. Drinking juice is a great habit as we can get all kinds of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals very quickly as our body can absorb easily.
Moreover, this liquid puts very little pressure on our digestive systems and our body can reserve more energy. Now, Juicing is now so much popular in the health conscious-minded people.
Another good thing about drinking juice is to consume more vegetables and fruits. We naturally don’t like to eat green vegetables and fruits but like to eat fried and meats items. So, making juice from lots of vegetables and fruits helps us get more vegetables and fruits with more antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals & nutrients. So, If you want to lose weight, read our 5 best juicing recipes for weight loss and add Vegan Diet plan in your meal.
Benefits of juice ( Vegetables and Fruits )
Experts recommended us to keep 6 to 8 vegetables in our meal plan per day but it’s difficult to maintain. However, if we start juicing habit, it could be possible. However, Juice has lots of benefits
1. Helps us lose weight
2. Improve metabolism in our body
3. Reduce hunger pangs
4. Detox our systems
5. Balance our hormones
6. Controls blood sugars
7. Reduce inflammation
8. Reduce body fats
9. Improves our skins
10. Increase the ability to fight with diseases
Juice for weight loss
Mainly two ways you can make a juice diet plan for weight loss. One is a whole juicing diet plan and another is Juicing with a balanced diet plan.
- Whole Juicing Diet Plan: In this diet plan, you have to drink only juice for a period of time, not any other solid foods. This juicing plan is workable but a little bit dangerous if you can’t maintain regular discipline. Actually, this plan was proven by Joe Cross who did it for 60 days and drunk only liquid juice for 60 days without eating any solid foods. After 60 days, he Lost 100 Pounds. Joe Cross Mentioned his proven methods on his books Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. This is the toughest example by Joe Cross. We don’t recommend this fast diet plan for 60 days. You can do this for a 1-week maximum. However, if you want to follow this diet plan, please check with the doctor and follow his instructions.
- Juicing with a balanced diet plan: In this diet plan, you have to replace one or two meals with juice. You just remove some unhealthy meals such as rice, bread and so on from your diet plane This takes time to lose weight but workable for all. In juice, you have to keep mainly vegetables as it has more fibers and low calories that help for body
Our Best 5 Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss
We have given our top juice recipes from beginner to expert juice lovers. If you follow our juice recipes, we sure you will get results and feel better losing weight.
1. Beginner Green – Best Juicing Recipes for a Beginner To Weight Loss
We hope you as a beginner will love this green juice. If you follow exactly these recipes, you are going to get awesome and tasty juice. To get better and good results, we recommended you to use a masticating juicer.
- 3 Pcs Apple ( Medium Size / 3’’ Dia )
- 4 Stalk Celery ( Large Size / 11’’-12’’ Long )
- 1 Large Peeled Orange ( 3- 1/16 ‘’ Dia )
- 5 Handful Spinach
- ½ Fruit Lemon with rind (2-3/8’’)
- ½ Thumb tip Ginger Root ( 1’’ Dia )
2. Mean Green – Most Popular Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss
These Juicing recipes for weight loss were made by Joe Cross, Favourite Book Writer – Fat Sick & Nearly Dead. We hope you will get a result like Joe Cross who showed us how to lose weight drinking juice.
1. Apples (2 Medium / 3’’ Dia ) or 364 g
2. Cucumber ( 1 Pcs / 8’’ Dia ) or 301 g
3. Celery (4 stalks, large (11″-12″ long)
4. Kale 6 Leaf ( 8 – 12’’)
5. Lemon -1/2 Fruit (2-3/8’’ Dia )
6. Ginger Root 1 thumb tip (1’’Dia)
3. Sweet Beets – Best Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss
This Juice Is very smooth, creamy and delicious. This recipe is a great combination of orange & apple with sweet potato. We hope you will like this recipe with cinnamon or without cinnamon. You can use less orange to make less sweet if you don’t like sweets.
- 2 Pcs Apple ( Medium Size / 3’’ Dia )
- 1 Beet Root ( 2’’ Dia )
- 1 Sweet potato (5’’ Long )
- ½ Fruit lime (2’’ Dia)
- 1 Pcs Orange (2-5/8’’ Dia )
- ¼ TSP Cinnamon ( Ground )
4. Green Power – Best Juicing Recipes for all ages
According to a survey, This recipe was liked from child to old person. You can drink this juice as a meal replacement. The taste of the juice is very outstanding.
- 2.5 Cup Pineapple ( 400 G )
- 1 Pcs Avocado
- 3 Leaf kale ( 8-12’’)
- 1 Pcs Peer (Medium size)
- ¼ Fruit lemon ( 2-3/8’’ Dia)
- 1 handful Parsley
- One Thumb tip Ginger Root ( 1’’ Dia)
- 1 Pcs large Orange (3-1/16’’ Dia)
5. Turmeric Sunrise – Best Turmeric Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss
We all know turmeric has a vast source of vitamins and nutrients that work to reduce inflammation. This recipe is very tasty and a great combination of all ingredients to make it tasty.
- 2 Pcs Medium Apple ( 3’’ Dia )
- 2 Pcs Medium Pears
- 3 Stalk Large Celery ( 11’’ – 12’’ Long )
- 3 Medium Carrots
- 2 peeled lemons ( 2-3/8’’ dia )
- 6 thumb turmeric roots (1’’ dia )
- 1 thumb tip ginger root ( 1’’ dia )
How to Juice with a juicer For Weight Loss
Nowadays, you can make juice easily by the juicer. It’s not a big deal. There are only 3 steps.
Firstly, Wash the fruits and vegetables with clean water and make ready. Some foods and vegetables can be needed peeling out.
Secondly, you have to chop or slice the mentioned ingredients. Mainly, you have to make a smaller portion to put the ingredients in the juicer to make juice easily and properly.
Thirdly, you can juice one ingredient by one ingredient or you can juice all together. Then drain out the juice and get in the jar or jug.
Mix juice properly and stir it. Then, serve to drink. This is the easiest way to make juice with juicers. Before purchasing a juicer, you need to know properly about the juicer, their types and so on.
Juicer Buying Guide to make juice for weight loss
If you are now starting juicing the first time, you must know what juicer is good for you and juicer types.
There are mainly two types of juicers. One is a centrifugal juicer & another one is a masticating juicer.
However, some juicer is good for vegetables or greens and some juicer is good for ginger. So, as a starter, you have to know details and research what juicer is perfect for you so that you can continue your juicing habit and get motivation.
Centrifugal Juicer: It has a large mesh chamber and sharp teeth that shreds materials into pulp. The speed of this machine is very high. The juicer spins very high speed at the centrifugal force which separates the juice and pulp.
Centrifugal juicer is the fastest juicer. It has a large feeding chute that allows you to put large items in the juicer. Sometimes, you can feed a whole apple or orange. So, you can save time as you don’t need to chop. This juicer is very easy to clean up and assemble. It makes juice very quickly as it spins very fast. The happiest thing is that the price is much cheaper than the masticating juicer.
The disadvantage of this kind of machine is heat and noise. Noise and heat are created from spinning speed. This heat causes damage nutrients
If you are beginners or want to use casually, you can buy a centrifugal juicer.
Masticating juicer: This type of juicer has auger. Fruits and vegetables are passed through the auger. This auger squeezes and crushes the materials when we put the materials through a chute. The masticating juicer separates the pulp and juice by squeezing slowly. Juice and pulp are pushed into separate containers through different paths.
Another name of this type of juicer is a slow juicer as it takes a long time to make juice compare to a centrifugal juicer. Also, you have to cut everything into a small portion before feeding in the chute as the chute of this machine is very small. This machine’s performance for making juice is very well. The juice is very thick & fresh. It creates very little foam in it.
As for nutrients, enzymes, and antioxidants, this machine doesn’t destroy any of them as it works very slowly and doesn’t create any heat. The cleaning process of this juicer is very easy. Moreover, some juicer has a self-cleaning process.
You can use a masticating juicer as multipurpose ways. You can use this as a grinder and food processor. The price of this type of juicer is very high compared to the centrifugal juicer. There is some budget-friendly masticating juicer in the market.
If you are a juice lover or want to start juicing daily or want to use professionally, we suggest you buy a masticating juicer. This juicer is really worth of money.
We hope you are clear and confident about the benefits of juice for weight loss and others. Follow our juice recipes to lose weight. You are much more likely to succeed in weight drinking juice if you maintain the proper plan. Then, you have to drink a lot of juice in a day and a week.
So, Start juicing following our recipes also let us know in which our recipes you like most. Your comments inspire us to work more with juice and juice recipes.