Today, You are going to learn about the ninja blender dishwasher that is safe or not. we will cover this question thoroughly.
In the past, dishwashing was one of the most time-consuming tasks in the kitchen but now in many kitchens, this task has been assigned to an automatic machine called Dishwasher.
Although the name suggests that dishwasher is used to wash the dishes, many other things in kitchens like knives, forks, ninja blenders, and silk flowers are also washed by dishwashers.
People have known to take more than that from this cutting edge instrument like washing sneakers, hats, and even pet toys. From sneakers to pet toys, there seem to be no boundaries for the use of dishwashers, But what about ninja blender that is the best in the market?
Can we wash blenders in the dishwasher? Is ninja blender dishwasher safe? If you have the same question, this article is for you.
Ninja Blender Dishwasher Safe Or Not
Before going to the safety of ninja blender it should be clear that ninja blender consists of two major parts, one is the pitcher or jar and the second is the motor base. There is a difference in the susceptibility of these parts to the effects of washing. The frequency of need for washing these parts is also different.
Is ninja blender dishwasher safe? The answer to this question is “yes,” but with conditions.”
Firstly, Pitcher of ninja blender consists of pretty basic parts like the hard plastic case, lid, jar base, gasket, and blades. These parts are used to be washed daily. The pitcher can be washed in the dishwasher. Although, not steel but hard plastic of jar and lid of ninja blender can easily bear the high temperature in the dishwasher. So a jar of ninja blender can be easily washed along with other kitchen utensils in the dishwasher.
It is recommended that the blade of the ninja blender should be removed from the jar before putting it in the rack of the dishwasher. The blade is one of the most crucial parts of any blender. Although the blade is made up of stainless steel, it is the most sensitive part of the blender. It is susceptible to the high temperature and mechanical damage in the dishwasher. It can also become rusty with time due to frequent rinsing. So to get most of the life of blender, it is recommended that the blade should be carefully separated from the jar and washed separately.
The second major part of the ninja blender is the motor base which provides power to chop the food materials. As it consists of electrical instruments and wires it should never be soaked in water or any liquid. It is better to remove the tiny food particles from cracks and crevices using wet cloth without rinsing water on it. Although the motor base is also regularly used with jar during the blending process, it remains clean most of the time. So it can be washed or cleaned less frequently.
As the ninja blender is dishwasher safe, it can be washed in the dishwasher and it will also help to increase our efficiency in kitchen chores.
When to Use the Dishwasher
Jar of the ninja blender is like many other plastic utensils. It can be washed in the dishwasher. Most of the pro cooks do the following steps before, after, and in between washing ninja blender in the dishwasher.
- Unplug the ninja blender after use.
- Properly remove the food materials from jars and cups of ninja blender. It not only avoids the waste but also made the cleaning process apt.
- Rinse the jars and cups with simple water to clean and remove the materials from the cervices of the jar.
- Separate the blade from the jar of ninja blender and put it top section with cutlery or wash it with hand carefully.
- Take extra care while dealing with blades because its sharpness can cut the skin.
- Clean the motor base using tissue paper or wet cloth and remove the food particles to avoid any foul-smelling.
- Dry the part of ninja blender or any other blender to prolong its life and avoid extra wear & tear.
- Carefully fix the part of the ninja blender right after completion of the cleaning process. It can avoid the loss of parts.
- If the blender material is not dishwasher friendly it should be hand washed separately.
How Do You Clean The Cups on a Ninja Blender?
If you need some extra cups for ninja blender to enjoy smoothies and fresh salads in the breakfast or for your guests, they are available and fit well with the ninja blenders.
The good news is that these cups are also dishwasher friendly and can easily be washed with other utensils while you are working on some other tasks.
Here is the step by step guide to clean the cups on ninja blender using the dishwasher.
- Unplug the blender and remove the cups from the blender to start washing.
- Properly remove all remaining food materials or juices for efficient and better washing of cups. Food particles in the cups can also clog the dishwasher
- Rinse the cups using simple water; you can also shake the water in cups after fixing its lid. It will greatly help to remove the food particles.
- Put the lid and cups separately in the dishwasher and let it done its job.
You can use another way to wash the ninja blender without taking it apart. As it is difficult to reach to the bottom or below the blades, you can also wash the cups by using the base motor.
Just put some amount of liquid detergent and water in the cup and fix this cup on the base motor. By turning on the ninja blender for some time, water will rinse all the soiling from blender, leaving the blender clean. Lastly, rinse with water to get clean cups.
As the buyer manual is always provided with ninja blender, it is recommended to adhere to the direction because different blenders vary in their specifications and there may be different directions to wash these blender cups.
Is the Ninja Blender also a food processor?
We know that ninja blender is specialized for blending but it can also work as a food processor.
Most of the Ninja blenders can do food processing tasks but when it comes to slicing or grating and dough making, they are unable.
However, there are four in one ninja blender which can do from blending to chopping and from pureeing to dough making. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender is the best as a food processor as well as a blender.
As cups and ninja blender is dishwasher safe, they are quite helpful to reduce the kitchen workload from you. By using the instructions in the owner manual and taking some extra care like separating blades from jars and wash it separately can help to get most of the life of ninja blender and making sure smoothies and fresh salads for you. Keep blending.